Power of Aggregation
Zenith Energy is going to market with a Midwest aggregation for facilities in IL, OH. By acting as a group, energy buyers gain increased leverage. Not only can this process drive down supplier margins, it gives participants access to strong contracts negotiated for the group. Also, for clients with facilities in multiple locations, it provides an opportunity for internal alignment by matching contract end dates and procurement strategies.
- Account list
- 1 copy of utility invoices (power, gas) per account
- 12 months of consumption data
- Copy of current contract
- Signed NDA/Authorization letter
Questions we'll Ask
- What are your procurement goals?
- What is your institution's risk tolerance?
- Do you have plans for Combined Heat and Power (aka: CHP, CoGen)?
- Are you involved in efficiency projects?
- Have you worked with a broker or consultant in the past? How did that process terminate?
You can reach out to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.